Shipping & Return Policy
* Please ask any questions you may have
before the time of purchase because returns can be very costly.
* All warranties, shipping and return policy concerns or issues are subject to
the Manufacturer/Master Distributor's SOP manual or it's own
shipping/return policy. They ship the factory new products
direct to you (customer). Senior Assistance is merely the
middle man entity (internet dealer) which carries no inventory or
conducts any shipping procedures itself.
* In the event you want to make a
return you must call to get an RGA# (Return Goods Authorization #).
* There will be a 15% - 20% restocking fee depending upon the
product's manufacturer and/or distributor. They assume
responsibility in all returns and issuance of fees regarding their
products. Your credit will be given after the product arrives back
to the manufacturer
and is inspected. If after the inspection, it shows no damage, then
credit will be issued asap. There may be an extra charge if product
is damaged upon return to the OEM or Distributor.
* The customer must always pay freight both ways. That will be your
* Please do not refuse any product.
*Cancellation can be done prior to shipment or product in transit.
Call immediately to see if it's been shipped.
* There will be no returns made after 30 days of purchase.
* Custom items will be non-returnable.
* Item must be un-used to be returnable. All used, dirty, scratched
items, etc. can not be returned. The manufacturer/master distributor must be able to re-sell the product.
* In the event the item is damaged, you must call to notify us
within 48 hours of delivery. You must also sign your truck bill as
damaged. Otherwise we will not be able to ship you out a replacement
at no charge.
* Contact Senior Assistance to co-ordinate the return process for
a PayPal member. No problem!
Use any of the credit cards shown.